1. See your healthcare provider
2. Plan for a healthy pregnancy
3. Figure out when you ovulate
4. Have sex at the right time
5. Give sperm a boost> Skip tobacco and recreational drugs.
> Get to a healthy weight if significantly overweight.
> Get enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, and vitamin C – that help produce strong and plentiful sperm.
> Don't use hot tubs and saunas or take hot baths because heat kills sperm. (Testicles function best at 94 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit, a couple degrees cooler than normal body temperature.)